During the Pandemic many people are safely working from home. As they work they notice the clutter they are surrounded by.
How would you describe your office and desk? Is it neat and orderly? Does it look like a recent tornado hit it? Is it filled with a mountain of paper and junk? Not being able to find a paper clip or the right file can be stressful. These small stresses can add up and detract from productivity. A clean and orderly space promotes creativity, inspiration, motivation and productivity.
Here are some guidelines that professional organizers use:
- Open all envelopes and throw out the inserts you know you will never read.
- Sort like things together like hand written notes, bills TO BE PAID, coupons, grocery lists, memorabilia, TO DO items and a TO READ pile.
- Keep items near where you use them like stapler near the printer.
- Take advantage of containers like pen and pencils in a can.4
- Always return items to their proper home.
- Clear your desk of anything that you do not use regularly.
Hiring a professional organizer in Long Beach can be very helpful and well worth the money. Sometimes in the process of getting organized things are newly discovered. Jeanne the organizational genie has found cash, un-cashed checks, gift cards and coins. She is trustworthy, kind and very experienced. You can read about her many happy clients on this website. One of her specialties is office organizing in Long Beach, CA.
Home Office BEFORE Organization
Home Office AFTER Organization